About Kris Seegren
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, with my 20+ years' experience as a Lake County, Illinois real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the North Lake County, Illinois area, please contact me. And here's some reasons why ...
- Illinois Licensed REALTOR ®, 20+ Years Experience
- Broker Associate, Accredited Buyer Representative
- Residential Marketing and Relocation Specialist
- Lifetime Area Resident - I KNOW THE MARKET!
- Daily updates on market activity in the area keep me "ahead of the game!
- Serving Entire North Lake County Area, from Gurnee to Wadsworth, Waukegan to Lindenhurst
- Selling All Properties, from New Construction to Older"Vintage-Style" Homes
- A Broad Understanding of the Entire Home Buying and Home Selling Process
- A CONSISTENT TOP PRODUCER with many satisified "return" clients!
- Recently Voted by My Peers as "An Agent To Do Business With!"
- Extensive Exposure for Your Home through Internet & Paper Media!
- Honest Advice and Decorating/Staging Tips to Make your Home Show its BEST!
- Beautifully Designed Marketing Brochures!
- Very Detail-Oriented - Expert Follow-Through!
- A Skilled Negotiator and a PROFESSIONAL REPUTATION!
- Buyers Benefit From My Knowledge of the Market - Lifetime Area Resident!
- My Years of Experience Make Your Move "Hassle-Free!"
- I Understand the Business!
- Former Legal Secretary, Paralegal, Title Insurance Officer, Independent Business Owner